While enterprise system projects differ in their goals,
environment, technologies and scope, developing and deploying
reliable solutions that bridge multiple systemsoften with
multiple ownersrequires a unique set of skills and tools.
With 20 years of distributed systems development experience in a
wide variety of environments and a MS with Distinction in
Computer Science from
I have these skills, tools and an uncommon track record of
simplifying and solving complex problems.
I have particular breadth in Java, Microsoft, open and legacy architectures, solutions and tools; and particular depth in:
- Distributed systems analysis, design, construction and deployment; design patterns and modeling
- Relational database design, normalization, optimization and implementation
- Intelligent agents and multi-agent systems, expert systems, statistical machine learning and reasoning
- Project planning, estimation and leadership; integration of project management and CASE tools
- Version control and change management
- Principled negotiation